Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Starting over...again

Do you ever feel like your whole life is a series of restarts? I am constantly recommitting myself to get in better shape, eat better, be a better mother, be more organized, be more consistent with church goals, the  list goes on and on!
I achieved my goal of running a 5K, then just kind of tapered off and got distracted and lost the endurance I had built up. (insert palm to forehead here)
Boo! So here I am again, recommitting myself to getting my distance running going. Part of my lack of running was caused by winter and getting sidetracked in a Zumba class (which I actually loved until my teacher moved!). 
Now I'm back at it...again! I'm on the treadmill at the gym since it's still too cold in the mornings to run here and I can't go later until my older kids get out of school for the summer.
I am now on week 6 of the couch to 5K app that I used last time. I'm feeling pretty good, but I know once I start outside again it will be an adjustment. 
I keep reminding myself of this:
Reminder 
and I will keep plugging away!

No comments:

Post a Comment